POPOVERIFY LTD is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
Information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Profile information including your name, surname, nickname and profile picture.
- Contact information including billing address, email and phone.
- Demographic informations and preferences.
- IP address, location, and details of which version of web browser you used.
- Information on how you use the site.
How do we use them
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better experience, personalisation, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To protect your Popoverify account.
- We need your billing address for payment and invoice purposes.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- From time to time, we may send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on our secure servers in Europe. Data can also be be mirrored outside Europe for performance reasons.
Keeping your data secure
Transmitting information over the internet is generally not completely secure, and we can't guarantee the security of your data. Any data you transmit is at your own risk. Our website transmits all data over HTTPS protocol to mitigate potential risk of data abuse.
We have procedures and security features in place to try and keep your data secure once we receive it.
Controlling your personal data
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may send some of your personal information to payment gateway processor to be able to safely process your payment.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.